Currently Open Tabs: Resources For Using AngularJS
Although this list is not actually a complete or accurate list of my currently open tabs (I have since closed some, as well as, working on a page for DevTools docs), this is a list of tabs I have either open, or have opened at one time.
You may have noticed more and more recently, that Angular.js is growing in popularity among Front-end Developers. I’m personally a big fan of it, and I would like to share some more things which I’ve come to learn about it in the near future.
Until the, here’s a list of tabs which are mostly focused on developing with Angular.js, but a few others thrown into the mix as well.
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Directive
- Communicating Between Directives
- Increasing Productivity
- Don’t Guess it, Test it
- Test Driven Development with Grunt – Screencast
- Accessing Properties Methods Defined Under $rootScope from Controllers in Angular.js
- Effective Communication Skills
- Angular.js Cheatsheet
- How to Create Angular.js Services in 4 Different Ways
- Experiment with Angular.js and Jasmine using these plunks
- Angular.js Cheat Sheet
- $provide Methods / Building Up with AngularJS
- Angular Design Patterns Best Practices
You can tell that Angular.js has really picked up some momentum judging by this graph. I wonder how long this climb to most popular will continue.